Grizzly Joint Aid for Horses
Product Description$44.95 for in-person purchase/pickup
The Optimal Hip and Joint Product for Horses Joint Aid for Horses was specially formulated to support healthy equine hip and joint function. Six active joint ingredients help maintain joints, cartilage, and connective tissue structure and function. Joint Aid for Horses may also help relieve the aches and discomforts that arise from horses who are active in jumping, barrel racing, and other forms of competition and training. Its natural peppermint flavor (derived from organic peppermint oil) results in a palatable, easy to administer flavor.
Six Active Joint Ingredients
• Chondroitin: Supports the resilience of cartilage as well as being the most abundant building block of cartilage.
• Glucosamine: Involved in the formation of tendons, skin, bones and ligaments. Helps maintain the ability of cartilage to hold fluid in order to act as a shock absorber.
• Hyaluronic Acid: Helps support the body’s synovial fluids system and it is an important component of certain types of cartilage.
• MSM: Important sulfur source for healthy connective tissue, joint functions, cell replacement, enzyme activity and immune system.
• Sunflower Lecithin: Supports the absorption of the active ingredients by supplying polar phospholipids.
• Turmeric: (Pellet Form only) A powerful antioxidant that also helps support the horse’s natural inflammatory response actions and the horse’s immune system.
o Organic peppermint taste that horses love.
o With turmeric for enhanced anti-inflammatory support.
o Premeasured scoop for easy use and accuracy.
o Proprietary in-house pelletizing enables the inclusion of phospholipids from sunflower lecithin to help horses absorb the active ingredients.
o 5 pound container lasts 1 month for a 1200 pound horse.